Menstrual cups are a comfortable and environmentally friendly alternative to tampons and pads.
The Canack Menstrual Cup can be worn for up to 8 hours and is made from medical grade silicone that can be cleaned and reused for many years. Comes packaged with a convenient storage pouch and detailed instructions.
This cup is made from soft silicone making it more suitable for people with a sensitive bladder than a firmer cup as it will apply less pressure to the blatter and/or urethra. On the flip-side, soft cups may be more tricky to get to open and need a little more manoeuvring once inserted to ensure a good seal is formed.
- FDA approved
- BPA, latex and toxin free
- Comfortable, clean and easy to use
- Reusable, eco-friendly and economical
- Provides worry-free protection when travelling, swimming or exercising during your period
- Measurement lines are printed on the cup for fluid loss monitoring
Small: Recommended for women who have never given birth vaginally or by caesarean section.
Large: Recommended for women who have given birth vaginally.
Available in Pink, Blue, Purple and Clear