The She-ology Dilator is a set of ergonomically designed dilators with gradual sizes for advanced dilation. They can be worn whilst you go about your day and don't require time to be put aside to perform dilation.
The unique design has a curved, flexible flanged base for comfort and ease of mobility whilst inserted. To use simply begin with the small dilator and gradually size up to increase the elasticity of the vaginal muscles.
The dilators are made of hypoallergenic, body-safe silicone which is phthalate-free and a mini bullet can be added for extra stimulation!
- 5-piece expanded sized for gentle dilation
- Ergonomically curved for ease of use
- Unique, wearable design for comfort and mobility
- 100% body-safe silicone
- Easy to clean
- Can accommodate a mini bullet for additional stimulation (not included)
The set includes three dilators and a user guide by Dr. Sherry. Dilator dimensions are as follows
Dilator 1 (Aqua): 3.25cm wide x 7.95cm long
Dilator 2 (Pink): 4.44cm wide x 8.59cm long
Dilator 3 (Lavender): 4.9cm wide x 9.46cm long
- Dilator 4 (Lavender): 4.9cm wide x 9.46cm long
- Dilator 5 (Lavender): 4.9cm wide x 9.46cm long
- Wash your hands with soap and warm water.
- Get into a comfortable position - either lying on your back with your knees slightly bent or standing with one foot up on something sturdy like a chair or the toilet.
- Relax your pelvic floor muscles by taking some deep breaths.
- Locate the pelvic floor muscles by doing a few kegel exercises - this can make inserting the dilator easier.
- Select the smallest dilator in the set to begin.
- Apply a water-based lubricant to the end of the dilator and the vaginal opening to make insertion easier.
- Gentle and slowly insert the dilator towards the base of the spine (similar to how you would insert a tampon) until the base of the dilator is flush with the outside of the vagina.
- The dilator should feel snug but not painful. Never use force and stop if you feel pain.
If you don't feel any discomfort and the vaginal opening you may be able to go up to a larger size dilator.
Use 3-4 times a week for 5-30 minutes depending on your comfort. it is not recommended to use a dilator on consecutive days as this may cause pain or irritation.
Why people may need a dilator?
The difference between Traditional vs Wearable dilators