KegelSmart is a revolutionary new way to do your Kegels and strengthen your pelvic floor! It’s your personal pelvic floor trainer which sets a routine that is simple to follow, safe to use, and completely tailored to your individual needs.
- Uses biofeedback to customise a routine for you
- Regain pelvic floor strength, tone and tightness
- Use to strengthen the pelvic floor following pregnancy or due to age
- Enhance pleasure and intimate sensations
- Tracks your progress as you strengthen
- Made from medical grade silicone
- Battery operated
- No app required
- FDA cleared medical device
- Easy to follow 5-minute Kegel exercise routine tailored for you
Kegels should be done at all ages and all stages of life and are one of the best ways to train your pelvic floor - the muscles that support your internal organs, control your bladder and bowel function, and affect the sensations experienced during intimacy. The KegelSmart device is the easiest and smartest way to incorporate a regular Kegel exercise routine into your schedule. Start right now, watch your strength build rapidly and radically change your life!
KegelSmart uses intelligent technology to register your pelvic floor strength while you squeeze, which it then uses to set an exercise level most suitable for you. It has simple vibrational guided programs that are easy to follow and take only 5 minutes a day.
There are 5 different levels to move through, and the KegelSmart provides feedback along the way so you can track your progress. Each time you switch the KegelSmart on, your level is shown in the LED panel.
How to use
Step 1: Turn the device on by pressing the O button; the exercise routine will start automatically after 30 seconds.
Step 2: Fully insert the device into your vagina, keeping the retraction cord outside the body. The KegelSmart is specially shaped for easy insertion, but you may wish to use some Intimina Feminine Moisturiser to make insertion easier.
Step 3: You will feel a series of 3 quick vibrations which will signal the start of the exercise routine. To do the routine, simply lift and squeeze your pelvic floor muscles and hold the contraction for the duration of each vibration. Each routine lasts 3-5 minutes depending on the level.
Step 4: Remove the KegelSmart by pulling firmly but gently on the retraction cord. Clean using the Intimina Intimate Accessory Cleaner and store in the pouch provided.
IMPORTANT: If you have confirmed you are pregnant or have given birth within the past 12 months, always consult your health care provider before continuing your Kegel exercising routine. Don’t use if you have symptoms of a sexually transmitted disease, pelvic infection or any inflammation of the pelvic area.
Cleaning & Care
Correct cleaning and care will prolong the life of your KegelSmart and keep it hygienic.
Always clean your KegelSmart before and after each use with antibacterial soap or Intimina Intimate Accessory Cleaner, and wipe with a lint-free cloth. Never use cleansers containing alcohol, petrol or acetone as they may interfere with your body’s natural balance and damage the silicone of the exerciser.
Intimina recommends that you use a water-based lubricant such as Intimina’s Feminine Moisturiser. Avoid using a silicone-based lubricant as this could make the silicone permanently tacky.
For hygienic keeping, store your KegelSmart in the provided antibacterial pouch.
- Do not scrub with rough or scouring materials
- Do not store in direct sunlight
- Do not expose to extreme heat or boil
- Consult your physician before using if you have an implanted device or have had surgery on your intimate areas
- Do not share to avoid spreading infections
- Stop using if you experience discomfort
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Do not use if damaged in any way