This compact steam sterilizer is a quick and convenient way to clean your menstrual cup! It makes a great alternative to boiling your menstrual cup on the stovetop, ideal for those who share a kitchen or don't want to use their household pots and pans for cleaning.
- Modern, compact and portable design
- Easy to use - simply fill with water and place your cup inside
- Compatible with most menstrual cup sizes - internal chamber is 75mm heigh x 70mm diameter
- Fast sterilisation in 6 minutes
- Kills 99.5% of bacteria
- Automatic shut off
- Can also be used for kegel balls or benwa balls
- Measures 80mm diameter and 150mm high
- Includes Australian power cable, water measuring cup, instructions for use and a cleaning cloth.
How to use
- Remove the lid.
- Add 5-15ml of water (max 15ml). Distilled water is recommended to prevent limescale buildup and prolong the life of your steriliser.
- Place the cup that needs to be sterilized in the internal chamber with the rim facing down.
- Replace the lid.
- Plug the unit in and switch on the power button if the light is not on.
- The unit will automatically shut off once the liquid inside has evaporated.
- Allow your menstrual cup to cool completely before removing it from the steriliser to use.
- Ensure the steamer is completely dry before replacing the lid and storing.
- Red indicates standby mode
- Green indicates the system is starting up
- Flashing red indicates the sterilisation is complete and back to standby mode
Warnings & Precautions
This steriliser uses boiling water to clean. Please be careful when removing the lid and allow your menstrual cup to cool completely before inserting. Keep out of reach of pets and children.
Made in China