The Orbo Disc is a reusable, flexible menstrual disc that collects menstrual flow. It features a reinforced rim, unique finger-tab indent and flat-fit design with an ultra-thin silicone base. Orbo can be worn during intercourse and is available in two sizes.
- Made from 100% FDA-approved medical-grade silicone
- Available in two sizes
- Finger-tab indentation to assist with removal
- Reinforced rim to prevent leaks
- Flat-fit design for absolute comfort
- Can be used for mess-free period sex
- Ultra-thin membrane
- Double-rim for leak-proof protection
- Up to 8 hours of protection
- Reusable and eco-friendly
Menstrual discs are a great alternative to cups if you have tried a menstrual cup and didn't work for you or if you want to enjoy mess-free period sex They often suit people with low cervix or a tilted uterus as they have a flat-fit design.
Orbo is available in two sizes;
|Small||30 years of age or younger, people who have not given birth and for a light or a normal flow
||20ml||60 w x 30 d|
|Large||30 years of age or older, people who have given birth or for a heavy flow||30ml||70 w x 35 d|
These are recommendations only and sizing requirements may vary from person to person.
See our illustrated instructions on how to use a menstrual disc.
Made in China from medical-grade silicone.