The Pelvi Menstrual cup is an easy, convenient, ecological and cost-effective alternative to disposable tampons and pads. Made from medical grade silicone and available in three sizes.
Pelvi Cup is designed for comfort and its flexible shape moves with you. Its short grippy stem facilitates removal without compromising comfort, and the seamless design is smooth and easy to clean. The 4 suction holes allow for a secure fit, offering complete protection from leaks.
- Manufactured from 100% medical grade silicone
- Grip rings at the base of the cup and ribbed stem for easy removal
- Markers inside the cup that allow you to measure how much menstrual fluid you have lost
- Matte finish
- Easy to use and comfortable
- Can last for up to 10 years with proper care
- Each Pelvi cup comes with a satin storage pouch
|Young people under 25 or for those with a light flow.
|First-time adult users, teenagers and people with a low cervix.
|A light to moderate flow and are 30 years and under.
|Those who have given birth, experience a heavy flow or who are 30 year and over.
Made in USA
TGA in Australia ARTG 312885