The Pelvi Menstrual cup is an easy, convenient, ecological and cost-effective alternative to disposable tampons and pads. Made from medical grade silicone and available in three sizes.
Pelvi Cup is designed for comfort and its flexible shape moves with you. Its short grippy stem facilitates removal without compromising comfort, and the seamless design is smooth and easy to clean. The 4 suction holes allow for a secure fit, offering complete protection from leaks.
Pelvi Cup Features:
- Manufactured from 100% medical grade silicone
- Grip rings at the base of the cup and ribbed stem for easy removal
- Markers inside the cup that allow you to measure how much menstrual fluid you have lost
- Matte finish
- Easy to use and comfortable
- Can last for up to 10 years with proper care
- Each Pelvi cup comes with a satin storage pouch
SMALL: For first-time adult users, teenagers and women with a low cervix.
MEDIUM: Designed for women who have a light to moderate menstrual flow and are 30 years and under.
Diameter: 42 mm
LARGE: For women who have given birth, experience a heavy flow or who are 30 year and over.
MANUFACTURE, REGULATION & CERTIFICATION
Made in USA
TGA in Australia ARTG 312885