The Saalt Soft menstrual cup was made especially for those with sensitive bodies who experience discomfort using firmer menstrual cups. It has everything you love about the original Saalt Cup, but made with super soft and flexible silicone. The Duo pack allows you to try one of each size.
- Offers 12 hours of protection
- Can be worn day and night
- Ultra soft and flexible silicone ideal for sensitive bodies
- Better for your body and the environment
- Plastic-free packaging
- Includes 2 x soft Saalt cups (a small blush and a regular grey) and two cotton storage pouches
You should choose the Saalt Soft over the original Saalt Cup if you experience:
- Bladder pressure or sensitivity while using a cup
- Difficulty peeing or pooping with your cup in
- Vaginal sensitivity and increased period cramps
Sallt soft is available in two sizes (small or regular) with a tab stem that is easy to trim to size. If you are a first time cup user or are very physically active with a strong pelvic floor, we recommend choosing the firmer Saalt cup original.
The Saalt Cup is available in 3 sizes, different colours and harnesses.
||Light to moderate flow, first time users or those with a low cervix||70mm||41mm||25ml|
||Moderate to heavy flow, those who need a higher capacity cup or those with a high cervix||70mm||46mm||30ml|
WARNINGS & PRECAUTIONS
Made in the USA from medical-grade silicone. Saalt is a certified B Corp business.