The Saalt Soft menstrual cup was made especially for those with sensitive bodies who experience discomfort using firmer menstrual cups. It has everything you love about the original Saalt Cup, but made with super soft and flexible silicone.
- Offers 12 hours of protection
- Can be worn day and night
- Ultra soft and flexible silicone ideal for sensitive bodies
- Better for your body and the environment
- Plastic-free packaging
- Includes 1 x Saalt Soft cup and one cotton storage pouch
You should choose the Saalt Soft over the original Saalt Cup if you experience:
- Bladder pressure or sensitivity while using a cup
- Difficulty peeing or pooping with your cup in
- Vaginal sensitivity and increased period cramps
Available in two sizes (small or regular) with a tab stem that is easy to trim to size. If you are a first time cup user or are very physically active with a strong pelvic floor, we recommend choosing the firmer Saalt cup original.
Small: suitable for a light to moderate flow (holds 2 - 3 tampons capacity). Best for first time users or those with a low cervix.
Regular: suitable for a moderate to heavy flow (holds 3-4 tampons capacity). Best for those who need a higher capacity cup or for those with a high cervix.
The Saalt Cup is available in 3 sizes, different colours and harnesses. View the full Saalt Range.
WARNINGS & PRECAUTIONS
Seek medical advice from your medical practitioner if you have any health concerns.
Always read the manufacturer's label and use only as directed.
MANUFACTURE, REGULATION & CERTIFICATION
Made in the USA from medical-grade silicone. Saalt is a certified B Corp business.