The Cosmo Disc is a reusable, flexible menstrual disc that collects menstrual flow. It has an ultra-thin silicone base and features a "string" or "tail" for easy removal. Cosmo can be worn during intercourse and is available in two sizes.
- Made from 100% FDA-approved medical-grade silicone
- Available in two sizes
- Flat-fit design for absolute comfort
- Can be worn during sex
- Ultra-thin membrane
- String/tail for easy removal (can be trimmed or cut off if not required)
- Double-rim for leak-proof protection
- Up to 8 hours of protection
- Reusable and eco-friendly
Menstrual discs are a great alternative to cups if you have tried a menstrual cup and didn't work for you or if you want to enjoy mess-free period sex They often suit people with low cervix or a tilted uterus as they have a flat-fit design.
Cosmo is available in two sizes;
|Small||Light or normal flow||25ml||60 w x 35 d + 60 tail|
|Large||Heavy flow||50ml||70 w x 35 d + 60 tail|
These are recommendations only and sizing requirements may vary from person to person.
See our illustrated instructions on how to use a menstrual disc.
Made in China from medical-grade silicone.