KegelSmart™ 2 is a personal trainer for your pelvic floor! It uses touch sensors to register your pelvic strength and determines your exercise level and tailors a routine to your individual need. The intelligent biofeedback program will automatically adjust the level as your strength improves over time.
Developed with gynaecologists and made with the smoothest medical-grade ABS silicone that’s 100% body-safe. KegelSmart™ 2 guides you through exercises will help with bladder control, enhanced sexual sensitivity, and regaining post-birth vaginal tightness.
The kegelSmart 2 does not need batteries and comes with a rechargeable 3.7V lithium battery with 200mAh and a charger.
- Developed with gynaecologists
- Regain pelvic floor strength, tone and tightness which can diminish as we age
- Assists in preparing for a healthy pregnancy
- Use to strengthen the pelvic floor following childbirth
- Enhance sensations during intimacy
- Trainer measures and registers your pelvic tone then sets and a vibration-guided routine for you
- Automatically adjusts the routine as your improve
- Tracks you progress though five progressive levels
- Made from smooth body-safe medical grade silicone
- 100% Waterproof
- Silent vibration
- Rechargeable lithium battery (recharging cable included)
- Includes storage pouch, user manual and USB cable
- No app required
- 1-year warranty
Kegels should be done at all ages and all stages of life and are one of the best ways to train your pelvic floor - the muscles that support your internal organs, control your bladder and bowel function, and affect the sensations experienced during intimacy. The KegelSmart device is the easiest and smartest way to incorporate a regular Kegel exercise routine into your schedule. Start right now, watch your strength build rapidly and radically change your life!
KegelSmart uses intelligent technology to register your pelvic floor strength while you squeeze, which it then uses to set an exercise level most suitable for you. It has simple vibrational guided programs that are easy to follow and take only 5 minutes a day.
There are 5 different levels to move through, and the KegelSmart provides feedback along the way so you can track your progress. Each time you switch the KegelSmart on, your level is shown in the LED panel.
KegleSmart Clinical Trial
Following the successful completion of the 12-week study participants reported:
- 100% satisfied subjects improved their pelvic floor strength n just 12 weeks!
- 90% reported improved bladder control
- 94% reported improved vaginal tightness and tone
- 92% reported improved sexual sensations
- 83% reported improved quality of life
- 100% improved pelvic floor strength with the average pelvic floor strength doubling after 12 weeks (measured with a clinical perineometer).
CONDUCTED BY DR.DEBRA WICKMAN MD FACOG and Banner University Medicine Institute: Phoenix Arizona.
How to use
Step 1: Turn the device on by pressing the O button; the exercise routine will start automatically after 30 seconds.
Step 2: Fully insert the device into your vagina, keeping the retraction cord outside the body. The KegelSmart is specially shaped for easy insertion, but you may wish to use some Intimina Feminine Moisturiser to make insertion easier.
Step 3: You will feel a series of 3 quick vibrations which will signal the start of the exercise routine. To do the routine, simply lift and squeeze your pelvic floor muscles and hold the contraction for the duration of each vibration. Each routine lasts 3-5 minutes depending on the level.
Step 4: Remove the KegelSmart by pulling firmly but gently on the retraction cord. Clean using the Intimina Intimate Accessory Cleaner and store in the pouch provided.
IMPORTANT: If you have confirmed you are pregnant or have given birth within the past 12 months, always consult your health care provider before continuing your Kegel exercising routine. Don’t use if you have symptoms of a sexually transmitted disease, pelvic infection or any inflammation of the pelvic area.
Cleaning & Care
Correct cleaning and care will prolong the life of your KegelSmart and keep it hygienic.
Always clean your KegelSmart before and after each use with antibacterial soap or Intimina Intimate Accessory Cleaner, and wipe with a lint-free cloth. Never use cleansers containing alcohol, petrol or acetone as they may interfere with your body’s natural balance and damage the silicone of the exerciser.
Intimina recommends that you use a water-based lubricant such as Intimina’s Feminine Moisturiser. Avoid using a silicone-based lubricant as this could make the silicone permanently tacky.
For hygienic keeping, store your KegelSmart in the provided antibacterial pouch.
- Do not scrub with rough or scouring materials
- Do not store in direct sunlight
- Do not expose to extreme heat or boil
- Consult your physician before using if you have an implanted device or have had surgery on your intimate areas
- Do not share to avoid spreading infections
- Stop using if you experience discomfort
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Do not use if damaged in any way