The Pelvi Fit Kegel Trainer is an innovative way to strengthen your pelvic floor.
This physiotherapy device uses sensor technology and provides biofeedback in the form of a slight vibration when the exercise is performed correctly. The mobile app allows you to visualise your pelvic floor movements in real-time. When you perform the kegel training in the app, the "bird" on the app synchronously displays the state in which you are tightening and relaxing the pelvic floor muscles, and the higher the bird flies, the greater the power of your pelvic floor muscle contraction.
The device can also be used in in training mode which does not require a mobile phone.
- Insures you perform Kegel exercises correctly
- Use to strengthen the pelvic floor muscles and improve bladder control
- Visualise pelvic floor movement in real-time with the app or use without an app
- Device has built in, multi-point and multi-zone pressure sensors
- 6 programed workouts
- Targeted workouts that only take 5 minutes
- Records your real-time training data, scores it and provide suggestions
- Soft medical grade silicone & an ergonomic shape for comfort
- Made of soft medical-grade silicone with flexible "tail"
- Includes trainer, USB charger, user guide, coer and storage bag
- Phone not included. Android with 4.3 or newer, or iPhone 5s and newer, with support for bluetooth required to be compatible
Please consult with your healthcare professional prior to use if you are pregnant.
How to use
Step 1: Download the free Magic Kegel APP on your phone. The APP has various levels of training for your pelvic floor and uses an optional voice coach.
Step 2: Gently insert the Pelvi fit into the vaginal passage, the sensors on the side of the Pelvi Fit will be activated once the device is on.
Step 3: Once inserted follow the app on screen and voice coach will guide you when to contract and relax your pelvic floor muscles. The app will help you find the pelvic floor muscles to train them correctly.